Friday, November 28, 2008

我們的愛 - F.I.R. (Our Love - F.I.R.)

Special thanks to YouTube user Xuxiansheng for the video!

Song: 我們的愛 / Women De Ai / Our Love
Artist: F.I.R.

VERSE 1
回憶裡想起模糊的小時候
huiyili xiangqi mohu de xiao shihou
Hazy flashbacks to my childhood.

雲朵漂浮在藍藍的天空
yunduo piaofu zai lanlande tiankong
Clouds drifting in a bright blue sky.

那時的你說 要和我手牽手 一起走
nashi de ni shuo yao he wo shouqianshou yiqi zou
Back then you told me you wanted to walk hand in hand with me

到時間的盡頭
dao shijian de jintou
until the end of time.

VERSE 2
從此以後我都不敢抬頭看
congci yihou wo dou bugan taitou kan
Ever since, I’ve never dared to look up.

彷彿我的天空失去了顏色
pangfo wode tiankong shiqule yanse
It’s as if my sky has been drained of colour.

從那一天起 我忘記了呼吸
cong na yitian qi wo wangjile huxi
From that day on, I became numb inside.

眼淚啊 永遠不再 不再哭泣
Yanlei a yongyuan buzai buzai kuqi
And the last of my tears dried up forever.

CHORUS
我們的愛~ 過了就不再回來
women de ai~ guo le jiu buzai huilai
Our love is gone, never to return.

直到現在 我還默默的等待
zhidao xianzai wo hai momode dengdai
I’ve waited silently until now.

我們的愛 我明白 已變成你的負擔
women de ai wo mingbai yi biancheng nide fudan
Our love, I understand, became too much for you to bear.

只是永遠 我都放不開
zhishi yongyuan wo dou fangbukai
It’s just that, for as long as I live, I can’t let it go.

最後的溫暖~~~
zuihou de wennuan~~~
That last bit of warmth.

你給的溫暖
ni gei de wennuan
The warmth you gave me.

VERSE 2 REPEAT
CHORUS

BRIDGE
不要再問你是否愛我
buyao zai wen ni shifou ai wo
I don’t want to ask again if you love me.

現在我想要自由的天空
xianzai wo xiang’yao ziyou de tiankong
Right now I long for that boundless sky.

遠離開這被綑綁的世界
yuan likai zhe bei kunban de shijie
To leave the shackles of this world far behind.

不再寂寞
buzai jimo
And be lonely no more.

喔~
O~
Oh

CHORUS

No comments: