Monday, November 24, 2008

我恨我愛你 - 張惠妹 (Wo Hen Wo Ai Ni - Zhang Hui Mei)


Special thanks to YouTube user plechan for the video!

Song: 我恨我愛你 / Wo Hen Wo Ai Ni / Hate That I Love You
Artist: 張惠妹 / Zhang Hui Mei

VERSE 1
面帶微笑離開你懷裡
mian dai weixiao likai ni huaili
With a smile on my face, I step away from your embrace.

我聽天由命
wo tingtianyouming
I'll leave it to fate.

最後一張王牌在手裡
zuihou yizhang wangpai zai shouli
I hold the final card.

二選一的機率
erxuanyi de jilü
The odds are fifty-fifty.

不能放縱愛你
buneng fangzong ai ni
If I can't love you completely

就放過自己
jiu fangguo ziji
Then I must set myself free.

VERSE 2
愛情已經過了甜蜜期
aiqing yijing guo le tianmi qi
The honeymoon period is over.

多說也是無益
duo shuo ye shi wuyi
There's nothing left to say.

愛不愛我已經沒關係
ai bu ai wo yijing mei guanxi
It doesn't matter if you still love me.

一點小傷而已
yidian xiao shang eryi
It stings a little, that's all.

你可以很放心
ni keyi hen fangxin
You can put your mind at rest.

我不會為了留你假裝可憐兮兮
wo bu hui weile liu ni jiazhuang kelianxixi
I won't make you stay with me out of pity.

CHORUS
都怪我太不爭氣
dou guai wo tai buzhengqi
It's my fault for being so weak.

我恨我愛你
wo hen wo ai ni
I hate that I love you.

Oh~我愛你
OH~wo ai ni
Oh, I love you.

只是因為你是你
zhishi yinwei ni shi ni
Simply because you are you.

Oh~我恨你
OH~wo hen ni
Oh, I hate you.

你有我看也看不清的小聰明
ni you wo kan ye kanbuqing de xiaocongming
You play games I don't understand.

你有我說也說不完的壞脾氣
ni you wo shuo ye shuobuwan de huaipiqi
I could go on forever about your temper.

你有我數也數不盡你~的新戀情
ni you wo shu ye shubujin de ni~ de xin lianqing
You cheat on me time and time again.

VERSE 2 REPEAT

CHORUS

OUTRO
沒關係
mei guanxi
It doesn't matter.

我有你拿也拿不走的舊回憶
wo you ni na ye nabuzou de jiu huiyi
I have old memories you can never take away.

我可以一個人安靜的忘記你
wo keyi yige ren anjing de wangji ni
Leave me in peace to forget about you.

我恨你最後那一句
wo hen ni zuihou na yiju
I hate your final words to me...

我愛你
wo ai ni
"I love you".

No comments: